[linuxtools-dev] Linux perf tool plug-in source approved for public posting

Hello,

I now have all of the permission from IBM needed to post the perf tool
plug-in code.  My current plan is to file an Eclipse bugzilla
enhancement request, and then post a pointer to my github tree, which
contains the perf plug-in code.

I should have this done by early tomorrow, if all goes well.

I should reiterate that this code is in alpha-quality state, and will
need considerable work to be useful.  It works for a basic "perf record"
"perf report", but produces no ouput if any (non-default) events are
added.  I haven't spent any time debugging it yet.  My main goal so far
has been to find the code that the intern developed, and then get
approval to post it publicly.

- Corey

Back to the top