Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linux tools 0.9 release

On 08/09/2011 11:33 AM, Andrew Overholt wrote:
So what do others think about releasing 0.9 at the end of October?
This way it won't disrupt 0.8.1 bugfix release, give us a few months more for
development and a press coverage just before ESE.
I like this, but we'll need to ensure it's on our plan so that others
know it's happening.

   http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.linux-distros

(that's driven by the file project-info/plan.xml in our website CVS
repository (yes, it'll move to git "soon" but it's not up to us and I
don't know when))

Andrew
Hi Andrew,

Is 0.9 really being released by end of October or the plan isn't close yet?

As far as I know this project hasn't had bugfix releases. Are you planning to have bugfix releases from now on?

Thanks,

Wainer

Back to the top