Re: [linuxtools-dev] Problems with HEAD of eclipse-build

On 08/02/2011 11:16 AM, sami wagiaalla wrote:

I don't see why we cannot do this. Anyone ?

I don't think you can have multiple .project files in one directory and
have them show up as separate Eclipse projects which they are and I
believe need to be.

I see. So we can check and if the directories or links are present we
don't recreate them. That solves the problem for the tarball and the
failure of the repeated build.

Niels, how does that sound ?

I have pushed he following fix:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/linuxtools/org.eclipse.linuxtools.eclipse-build.git/commit/?id=71bfe0f5ee55468d50ce1ede4b51bf7a2d40059f