Re: [linuxtools-dev] Problems with HEAD of eclipse-build

On 08/02/2011 10:46 AM, Niels Thykier wrote:
Hi

A recent commit [1] is causing me issues.

My bad. That is my commit.

First of; it breaks if built twice in a row (e.g build, clean, build) and secondly the links assumes
that we are in a git checkout/clone.

Yeah I was going to fix that by checking for the links.

   For the eclipse-build tarball, this would not work very well (there
will be a directory where the links are to be created).

I see.

Personally I believe a better solution would be to move the parts into
the eclipse-build directory in git so the link creation would not be needed.
   Would that be an acceptable compromise?

I don't see why we cannot do this. Anyone ?

If there is a reason why we cannot do this then checking for the links should solve the problem shouldn't it ?

Back to the top