[linuxtools-dev] Problems with HEAD of eclipse-build

Hi

A recent commit [1] is causing me issues.  First of; it breaks if built
twice in a row (e.g build, clean, build) and secondly the links assumes
that we are in a git checkout/clone.
  For the eclipse-build tarball, this would not work very well (there
will be a directory where the links are to be created).

Personally I believe a better solution would be to move the parts into
the eclipse-build directory in git so the link creation would not be needed.
  Would that be an acceptable compromise?

~Niels

[1]
http://git.eclipse.org/c/linuxtools/org.eclipse.linuxtools.eclipse-build.git/commit/?id=295427c94b9afc707c5e2c17ce6eb982b18e6920