[linuxtools-dev] Update on Linux perf plug-in

Hi all,

It's been awhile since I mentioned what's going on with the Linux perf
tool plug-in.  I am still slowly working through the authorization
necessary to post this code up.  Next week, I have a meeting with our
internal Eclipse Review Board, whom I hope will approve it.  Passing
that is a prerequisite for approval from our internal Open Source
Steering Committee.  I expect that take at least another couple of
weeks, though I've never been through this process before myself.  I'm
hoping they will approve it as well.

If these two things go well, I should be able to publish the code by
early to mid-August.

- Corey

Back to the top