Re: [linuxtools-dev] Lttng filtering on event list and manual

Hello Fred,

It seems to me that you are referring to a rather old SVN version of
LTTng, from before we migrated to Git, which doesn't contain the event
searching and filter feature. That work was contributed by Patrick
sometime last April but in the git repo only since it was targeted for
the Indigo release.

I would suggest that you either install LTTng from the Indigo update
site (if you just want to try the feature) or that you checkout the
latest code from the git repo (if you want to have a look at how it
was done).

To install LTTng from Eclipse, have a look at:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/PluginInstallHelp (it
dates a little but has nice screenshots :-).

To get the latest source code, follow instructions from:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/Getting_Involved

The code you might be interested in is in the TmfEventsTable class.

Let me know if you have any question.

Regards,
/fc