[linuxtools-dev] v0.8.0 tagged!

Thanks for an awesome 0.8.0 release and entire Indigo cycle, everyone!
We've done some great stuff and I am looking forward to even more
awesomeness in Juno.

Indigo will be released to the world tomorrow (Friends of Eclipse and
bittorrent users got access today).  Our stable-0.8 branch will continue
for work targetted towards Indigo SR1 and master will continue towards
our Juno contribution.

For reference, v0.8.0 maps to dd3a8b8286 which was Hudson build #346.

Take care,

Andrew

Back to the top