[linuxtools-dev] [emo@xxxxxxxxxxx: [cross-project-issues-dev] Remaining Indigo Release Reviews declared successful!]

Hi,

We're good to go for releasing 0.8.0 as part of Indigo.  Thanks for all
the hard work, everyone!

I'll take the release next week and you should see everything for 0.8
listed at http://www.eclipse.org/linuxtools/downloads.php and
http://www.eclipse.org/linuxtools/new/, etc. on the 22nd of June.

Andrew

----- Forwarded message from Wayne Beaton <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx> -----