Re: [linuxtools-dev] [eclipse-build] 3.7.0 Final

Will you be waiting until the official release before posting eclipse-build-0.7.0.tar.bz2?  I created it myself by pulling from git, and it did build the Eclipse 3.7.0 source that you posted (after the usual contortions plus a few new ones), but the other Gentoo users would probably appreciate the eclipse-build tarball being ready-made for them.

On Wednesday, 15 June 2011, at 11:17 am, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
> I merged the eclipse37 branch into master since the 3.7.0 final is out.
>
> I pushed the 3.7.0 source also here...
>      http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/eclipse-build/3.7.x_Indigo/
>
> Let me know if you run into issues as Indigo ships next week.

Back to the top