Re: [linuxtools-dev] Java RPM library

On 05:23:01 PM Wednesday, June 01, 2011 Andrew Overholt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Pascal sent me a link to a pure Java RPM library.  I don't know if it
> can be of any use to us but I thought I'd pass it along.
>
> Updated source location:
>
>   https://github.com/craigwblake/redline

I have been packaging this into Mandriva back in the days and it wasn't very
usable few years ago. I thought it was abandoned but looks like there was some
recent activity. I'm not sure whether it makes sense to even try using it
considering all the macroses, fileattrs, xzpayload (and status of xz in java)
and all the other things that are part of rpmbuild today.

Regards,
Alex