Re: [linuxtools-dev] Tycho 0.12.0 and unit tests

> For Indigo we should have all tests running and our hudson builds should fail
> on test failures!

Agreed.  Jeff's been working to clean up the last remaining failures.

For those playing along at home, you may have noticed that our overall
number of tests decreased by quite a bit between our use of Athena and
our use of Tycho (424 -> ~323).  It turns out that we were running 74
tests twice with Athena.  With recent commits and a bit more work on the
OProfile tests, we should be back up to around 350 where we should be.

Remember, I'd be hard pressed to find a reason to say that more tests
weren't a good thing so please keep writing them :)

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top