Re: [linuxtools-dev] libhover devhelp for Indigo?

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 7:28 PM, sami wagiaalla <swagiaal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 05/18/2011 11:53 AM, Pantelis Koukousoulas wrote:
>>
>> Hi, I just tested M7 of Indigo. Used both the default
>> "Eclipse for Linux C/C++ Developers" release and also
>> updated from the standard update site for linux tools
>> as well as the nightly builds one.
>>

> The devhelp work is in git HEAD so the nightly build is what you want.
>
> Do you see a devhelp item under libhover in preferences ?

As I said, I also tested the nightly build and the plugin was not there.
Not only there was no preference page for devhelp, but even a

find -name "*devhelp*"

inside eclipse folder found no matches, which means the
files are just not there to begin with.

Does this feature work for you with the current nightly build?

Thanks,
Pantelis

Back to the top