[linuxtools-dev] LTTng + Eclipse 3.6.2 on ppc64

Hi,

 I'm experimenting with the LTTng plugins (0.7) on Eclipse 3.6.2 running
on 64bit POWER Systems.

I've already installed the liblttngtrace library (2.5 format)
under /usr/local/lib as instructed, but I can't find any LTTng
perspective even after launching eclipse with
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib. Nothing under the loaded plugin list as
well, although I'm pretty sure the plugins are installed (I can browse
the LTTng help)

I was hoping I could check some log and debug what's happening, but I
can't find a log either (~/workspace/.metadata/.log simply does not
exists).

Is there any way to debug this? I've only recently got to work with
Eclipse, so some things may still ne not so obvious to me.

Thanks,
 -Klaus

--
Klaus Heinrich Kiwi             | klausk@xxxxxxxxxx