[linuxtools-dev] Update plan.xml by tomorrow!

Hi,

Our plan.xml [1] needs to be in place for aggregation into the Indigo
plan by tomorrow, Friday January 28th [2].  I made some additions today
but it could use some fleshing out.  All committers should have write
access to the file so please take a look and see if anything should be
added.  Our bugzilla queries are especially thin and if someone wants to
take the lead on getting those cleaned up and in the plan, I'd very much
appreciate it!

Please note that I will be away from internet access due to travel
tomorrow and Monday.

Thanks,

Andrew

[0]