Re: [linuxtools-dev] 0.7 release

On 03:15:31 pm Wednesday, November 24, 2010 Alexander Kurtakov wrote:
> Hi all,
> As you remember we have scheduled our 0.7 release for December 1st.
> I'll branch on Friday so be sure to put everything properly in svn by then.
> Also there is new-0.7 folder in the website please edit it if you want your
> work to be mentioned.
> Testing builds will be done from the branches with a signed build on Monday
> for which we will need +1 for every component.
>
> After 0.7, trunk will be heading towards Indigo and some components may no
> longer work with Helios.
>
> Please let me know if this is a problem for you.

I'm failing to produce a signed build on hudson.eclipse.org. So the release is
on hold until we manage to fix this issue.
This will give us time to do more testing and produce even better 0.7. Normal
branch rules - just bugfixes and documentations till release.
Any help is more than welcome!
P.S. Please write your N&N.

Alex