Re: [linuxtools-dev] Hudson build is still unstable: cbi-linuxtools-Indigo #160

We should.  As well, I think we should add the tests to the 0.7 branch.

Alex, is there anything more than adding the test plugin to the org.eclipse.linuxtools.test-feature/feature.xml and adding the test to the testing.properties file in org.eclipse.linuxtools.releng plus adding the plugin to the linuxtools.map file?

-- Jeff J.