[linuxtools-dev] Helios webinar

Hi,

Yesterday I did a short webinar regarding our contributions to Helios.
There were 177 to 200 people in attendance so that's cool.  The
transcript of the chat during my talk is below and the recording of the
talk is available here:

  http://live.eclipse.org/node/916

I wasn't able to do any demonstrations because the conferencing software
doesn't allow screen sharing in Linux.  Hopefully my voice + screenshots
was sufficient :)

Andrew

P.S. Our EPP package has been downloaded 1564 times since Wednesday
     which is pretty respectable IMO!

Back to the top