Re: [linuxtools-dev] One final spin of 0.6

On 06/16/2010 08:56 AM, Andrew Overholt wrote:
Hi,

I had to take care of a few missing about.html files in bundles and a
missing epl-v10.html in one feature so I had to re-spin the release.
Everything that is in our Helios update site is what will be our 0.6
release.  This is the Hudson build:

   https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-linuxtools-Helios/245/

Please take a minute to make sure that our contribution is sound.  I did
some basic testing but would appreciate some +1s on this build.

Thanks,

Andrew