[linuxtools-dev] Linuxtools translation question

Hi Andrew,

I'm working on an Ecplise plug-in project which is based on Linuxtools
sub-project.  Our project will require to be translated to other languages.
I found some information about Eclipse platform languages support but
couldn't find any info regarding Linuxtools, has Linuxtools been
internationalized and localized? If so, into what languages?  Can you give
me some pointers on this?

Thanks,
Jessica