[linuxtools-dev] 0.6 (Helios release) candidate build - please test

Hi,

We have a signed build that will be our contribution to Helios' RC4
release:

  https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-linuxtools-Helios/237

Please test it out and file any bugs.  At this point, unless something
is incredibly wrong with the build (it erases one's hard drive, for
example ;) ), we'll likely go with it as our 0.6 release and contribute
it to Helios.  Don't worry, 0.6.1 is right around the corner and we can
always do our own maintenance releases -- on our update site -- in
between the simultaneous releases.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top