[linuxtools-dev] eclipse lttng viewer vs. lttv-gui

Hi,

I recognize that the lttng viewer for eclipse is at the .5 state, but here are some questions that relate to its current functionality.  Please let me know if I can find this information out somewhere else (bug database?):

We are loading the same trace file into the eclipse viewer as we are into the LTTV viewer and are seeing differences between them.  For instance:

-          The time values (both birth and nanos) are 0 for many entries (>90%) in eclipse but they almost all have values in the lttv viewer (The swapper process has 0 values in LTTV).

-          The number of events is different across the two.  There are many UNNAMED processes in the Eclipse viewer.

We are running on 2.3 traces.  Would this be an issue with the trace format?

Thanks,

n  Rick

Back to the top