Re: [linuxtools-dev] Re: Linux-only features

On 04/14/2010 03:58 PM, Charley Wang wrote:
As a quick summary of supported OSes...

Valgrind:
(various architectures)Linux, X86/Darwin (Mac OS X)
I would be interested to see if a Mac OSX user has any difficulties running the plugins. I don't see there being too many challenges, considering it does provide a UNIX environment.

As for Autotools, I think leaving off the platform filter is the right idea. I don't think it's too much to ask of users to realize they require the underlying tools (eg. from Cygwin). This is the same idea for any builder the CDT uses.

--Elliott

Back to the top