[linuxtools-dev] Moving from Technology to Tools projects

Hi,

First of all, nothing is going to happen until after Helios.  Our
project has been a part of the Eclipse Technology top-level project for
a while now and now that we're a bit more mature (but we still know how
to party), it's time to move out from Technology.  The Tools project is
the logical home and the Tools PMC have said they'd be happy to have us.

This would likely have very little impact on any committers' or end
users' processes or anything.  In fact, most people would probably find
it to be a seamless change, invisible to them.

Does anyone have a problem with me initiating this process (again, to
happen some time _after_ Helios releases in June)?

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top