[linuxtools-dev] RE: [dsdp-tcf-dev] Standard protocols/interfaces/formatsfor performance tools (TCF, LTTng, ...)

Hi Michel,

Thanks for the reply.  Is there anywhere that I can find any details of
using the TCF extensions for binary data?  I am very interested to
understand how it works and how efficient it is for streaming large
amounts of binary data.  I am also interested to understand the LTTng
specific usage of the binary protocol.  I saw the git repo with the
Linux agent side code to support this, but I could not seem to find a
java host side implementation of the binary TCF support, but I may not
have been looking in the right place.

Thanks!
Aaron