Re: [linuxtools-dev] Helios IP Reviews due by 5 February

----- "Andrew Overholt" <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> P.S. Xavier, I don't know why I'm getting your HTML emails as raw
> HTML
>      -- is it on my end?

They display on Zimbra.

And now for something completely differnt.

I did appear to get one of Xavier's responses some 27 minutes
before I got the message he responded to...

I got the response to

'''
gcc is covered by the CDT dependency.  Do we really need the kernel
explicitly?
'''

at 11:23, but received the original message at 11:50.

I think the only logical conclusion I can draw from this is that
HTML induces time travel :D

-Charley

Back to the top