Re: [linuxtools-dev] gmane, list moved

Hi,

* Thufir <hawat.thufir@xxxxxxxxx> [2009-12-24 07:19]:

> It looks like the old gmane group is inactive(?):
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.eclipse.packaging.linux/186
>
> Is there a new gmane group, or does it need to be resubscribed to gmane?

I recently got an email about a gmane group for this mailing list.  It
was incorrectly named/described IMO but the person I spoke with at gmane
said it couldn't be changed.

I don't personally use gmane but welcome the addition of our mailing
list.  Please don't include "packaging" in the group name, either, since
that's far from everything this project is about.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top