[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[linuxtools-dev] Postpone 0.4
- From: Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:50:53 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.19 (2009-01-05)
A number of things have conspired to make me want to postpone 0.4:
- Jeff is _almost_ finished with his major autotools changes
- we're this -><- close to having reliable eclipse-build 3.5.1 builds
and test results
- Xavier is back and going to be looking at the minor GProf issues
- I forgot to get the docuware done in order to get us onto the list of
projects for a review call this week (or really next week, at this
Plus, ATM our builds are broken on build.eclipse.org  so it's not a
good time to release.
Oh yeah, and I'll be on vacation for two weeks :)
As such, I think it makes sense to postpone our release for a few weeks.
I will update plan.xml today.
I'll take any flack for the slippage and hope to avoid it in the future.
We'll stick to a quick 0.5 cycle so that Anithra's SystemTap work and
Francois et al's LTTng work isn't affected.
Thanks for your understanding,