[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools 0.4 release planning
- From: Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:22:37 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.19 (2009-01-05)
* Anithra P Janakiraman <anithra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2009-09-25 04:17]:
> We do have some new features in SystemTap Gui (A dashboard, browsing
> tapsets on remote machines, removed server dependencies etc..) but i
> still need to do more testing and i dont think it would be ready for 0.4
> :(. I can definitely get it into 0.5.
That's okay, 0.5 is only 8 weeks or so after 0.4 :)
> Also, are we planning on merging the systemtap plugins that Charley and
> Roland have completed or would that be a separate project/tool ?.
Their recent focus was on their callgraph functionality so it's quite
separate. The local launching stuff could definitely be merged. Let's
look at that for 0.5.