Re: [linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools developer discussions <linuxtools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

IMHO this would make an awesome FAQ addition to
http://wiki.eclipse.org/IRC_FAQ. Please consider posting a new wiki
page and linking it from a new Q on that page.

Looking forward to trying out this theme change when I'm back at the
console. Been using Eclipse on Linux for years, but anything to regain
some screen space would be teh axxesome. ;)