Re: [linuxtools-dev] 0.2.0 testing and ramp-down

Andrew Overholt wrote:
6. if there are issues that need to be fixed, we will repeat steps 2.
through 5.

Please give final sign-off after a quick test from updates-nightly [1].
Once the following 4 people have responded here saying that they're
satisfied with the signed contents of the update site, I'll keep this
build aside for promotion to 0.2.0 final.

Alex
Kent
Elliott
Jeff
I have performed my tests and am satisfied with the update for Autotools, ChangeLog, and Libhover.

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top