Re: [linuxtools-dev] Request for 0.2 nightly build refresh

* Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> [2009-04-08 16:31]:
> On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 16:22 -0400, Jeff Johnston wrote:
> > I would like to request a new build for 0.2 as I have made changes to
> > the 0.2 branches of Autotools and ChangeLog recently.
>
> I will do a build ASAP.  There has been some breakage in the build
> system which I'm fixing.  Once it's fixed and a build happens, I'll
> update the update site.

Alright, I finally figured out what the problem was (I stupidly removed
"runPackager=true" and that meant org.eclipse.test wasn't being found
for the tests to use).  I have run a build and it is available via:

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/updates-nightly

Sorry for the delay.

Andrew

Back to the top