Re: [linuxtools-dev] [New contribution proposal] Gprof viewer in eclipse

Hi Xavier,

On Tue, 2009-04-07 at 15:41 +0200, Xavier RAYNAUD wrote:
> I've re-attached sources as zip file (and fix the unresolved dependency
> you found).

Thanks very much.  I've opened up a contribution questionnaire with the
Eclipse legal team.  Once they've done a preliminary scan we will be
able to check it into SVN.  I'll keep you posted and you'll probably
receive a few questions via email from the Eclipse legal team.

Andrew

Back to the top