[linuxtools-dev] 100% test pass! 0.2.0 release candidate

Hi,

Yesterday, for the first time on build.eclipse.org, our project achieved
a 100% rate of success in our JUnit tests!  Thanks to all for their hard
work, especially Elliott for tracking down an tough race condition issue
with the Valgrind tests and Alex for fixing 3 specfile editor tests.

It's high time we had an 0.2.0 release candidate build.  I'll do one
today.

Nick, what do I want to pass to the builder as buildType?  R?

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top