Re: [linux-distros-dev] customize gtk theme makes eclipse 100% more usable

>I think that policy is killing the "confort" of ALL eclipse+linux users and incorporating this fix MUST be at least discussed. >

Sorry, but not "all" linux users use the native gtk theme for eclipse.
Lots of them (me included) use the gtk-qt theme engine
which looks much better and more practical (imho at least). This still
sounds like a great advice to put in a wiki though.

Cheers,
Pantelis

Back to the top