Re: [linux-distros-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for anithra

Hi,

I somehow missed this thread and so didnt reply earlier.
Andrew Overholt wrote:
I was under the impression that Anithra was the new maintainer and
development had been restarted.  I've seen posts from him on the
SystemTap mailing list and he's been active in getting this stuff into
Linux distributions.
This is the sort of information that we need to see in a nomination.
I am the maintainer for this project and have been since development was
restarted in Jan 2008, Since then there has been multiple releases(available
on sourceforge where it is currently being maintained ) and a
significant amount of code change.
http://stapgui.sourceforge.net.
Regards,
Anithra