Re: [linux-distros-dev] Unit test framework for C++ / SCons build plugin

On Wednesday 01 April 2009, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> Hi Lothar,
>
> On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 11:18 -0700, Lothar Werzinger wrote:
> > I met Andrew Overholt at EclipseCon
>
> It was nice meeting you at EclipseCon.
>
> > The unit test framework is BSD licensed.
>
> Would it make sense to re-license it to EPL?  I think it has to be EPL'd
> to be hosted at eclipse.org (but I could be wrong here).

I think BSD is OK, too but you may check. I could license it under both
licenses. The main reason it's BSD is that being a template library I wanted
the license as open as possible.

> > If you are interested I will also contribute the
> > SCons builder plugin to Eclipse Linux Tools.
>
> I think this is very interesting.  It fits very well into our goals of
> enabling the use of Eclipse technology by Linux developers.

Thanks for the kudos :-)

> If you'd like to move ahead with this, all you'll have to do is submit a
> zip of the source code in a bug against Linux Tools at bugs.eclipse.org.
> Then I can guide it through the legal review process.

OK

> Thanks very much for your interest and potential contribution!
>
> Andrew

Thanks!

Lothar
--