Re: [linux-distros-dev] Unit test framework for C++ / SCons build plugin

Hi Lothar,

On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 11:18 -0700, Lothar Werzinger wrote:
> I met Andrew Overholt at EclipseCon

It was nice meeting you at EclipseCon.

> The unit test framework is BSD licensed.

Would it make sense to re-license it to EPL?  I think it has to be EPL'd
to be hosted at eclipse.org (but I could be wrong here).

> If you are interested I will also contribute the
> SCons builder plugin to Eclipse Linux Tools.

I think this is very interesting.  It fits very well into our goals of
enabling the use of Eclipse technology by Linux developers.

If you'd like to move ahead with this, all you'll have to do is submit a
zip of the source code in a bug against Linux Tools at bugs.eclipse.org.
Then I can guide it through the legal review process.

Thanks very much for your interest and potential contribution!

Andrew

Back to the top