Re: [linux-distros-dev] 0.2 + agile development

Hi,

On Sat, 2009-03-07 at 01:12 +0530, Ketan Padegaonkar wrote:
> public interface Executor {
>    String execute(String command, String... args);
> }
>
> Then you could have a test that mocks the implementation (uses hamcrest):

Cool, thanks for the example.

For the benefit of others:  Ketan and I spoke on IRC and agreed to meet
up while at EclipseCon in two weeks.  He's going to show me SWTBot and
if there's time maybe even expand on the excellent tips he's provided
thus far.

Thanks again, Ketan!

Andrew

Back to the top