Re: [linux-distros-dev] Linux Tools 0.2.0N Builds failing in Hudson due to compilation errors

On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 15:16 -0500, Jeff Johnston wrote:
> Nick Boldt wrote:
> > Builds are running in Hudson with Galileo inputs, but are failing due
> > to compilation errors.
>
> I have fixed this in a new autotools Galileo branch
> (dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.linuxtools/autotools/branches/Galileo).

Thanks, Jeff and Nick.

I pushed a new build manually and see that it's already finished
building so it looks good from this standpoint.

Hopefully the test results will be 100% passes :)

Andrew

Back to the top