[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [linux-distros-dev] Problem with latest libhover
- From: Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:16:07 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.18 (2008-05-17)
* Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx> [2009-02-10 17:23]:
> Andrew Overholt wrote:
>> Or we could set up builds against *both* the 5.0.2 release and 6.x
> After some discussion with yourself, I agree with this approach. I will
> shortly create a branch called "Galileo" and leave the C++ libhover
> stuff there and remove it from trunk.
Yeah, this approach seems good. I'm going to set up a second cron job
to build against Galileo dependencies. If there are other build
failures, we'll need to branch the appropriate projects in a similar
manner. I will advise when this is set up.