[linux-distros-dev] Problem with latest libhover

As part of my libstdc++ libhover work I have started accessing the AST via a new interface: SharedASTJob which was created for this purpose as answer to a bug I filed upstream to the CDT.

The linux-distros build has recently run into a build problem because I just checked in the code and this interface is not in the older CDT zip being used.

I am not sure what to do. I can bring in the class into LibHover, but it has an internal cdt reference. I can also simply comment out the code for the time-being. It is not in the v200902060802 version which is the latest version tag, but it is found in HEAD.

Thoughts/suggestions?

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top