Re: [linux-distros-dev] Final 0.1 testing

Hi,

* Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx> [2009-01-19 19:29]:
> I'm happy with my testing of Autotools, ChangeLog, and LibHover but I
> discovered two bugs.

Okay.  I assume installation was okay, though?

> First of all, I found a bug in the ammacros 1.4-p6 xml document that
> caused a NPE but this file is stored off-site on sourceware.org and I
> corrected it there.

Cool.  Can we prevent the NPE somehow?  This is the kind of thing we
should be writing a unit test for.  Can you please open two bugs:  one
for preventing NPEs of this type and one for writing a regression unit
test?  Thanks.

> The problem  isn't new and I believe can be delayed until 0.2.

Thanks for the thorough analysis and description.  If you haven't
already, please file a bug targetting 0.2 for this issue.

Thanks for doing the testing!

Andrew

Back to the top