[linux-distros-dev] 0.1 release document - please review

Hi,

As per:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Release_Reviews

I prepared slides and put them in CVS in the www component under the doc directory. Either update your checkout or look here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/www/linuxtools/doc/?root=Eclipse_Website

The file is LinuxTools0.1ReleaseReview.odp.

Please take a look and tell me if there is information I'm missing or if the wording is stupid. If I get 3 "it's fine"s, I'll assume it's good and move on with the review process:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Review_Process

While we will hopefully be finished with the bits tomorrow, we won't be able to announce the release until the review is finished so please look at the document ASAP.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top