Re: [linux-distros-dev] Release procedure

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 1:34 AM, Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * Alexander Kurtakov <akurtakov@xxxxxxxxx> [2009-01-12 18:27]:
>> Does this mean that we are not going to make separate releases for
>> single plugins?
>> Are we going to have smth like timebased releases when we release all
>> the plugins at once?
>
> Yes, that's what I was thinking.  We can still have individual releases
> for single plugins/features and for this we'll just include the latest
> stable tag in the next Linux Tools overall release.
>
> You asked about getting stubby into the build.  1) Please create a tag
> or branch for it and modify the map with that information, 2) I forgot
> to tell you that you have to add it to the top-level
> org.eclipse.linuxtools.all feature in SVN (make sure to update both
> trunk and the release tag).  If you've done this and want me to trigger
> another build, just let me know.

I've added to the top-level org.eclipse.linuxtools.all  feature in
trunk but it is not branched, so I assume it is using trunk.
I've added trunk to the map file, will tag a new version 0.1.1 for use
with Linuxtools 0.1 release after it appears on the update site and I
verify it working.

P.S. linux-distros-dev mailing list is CCed because I obviously forgot
for the first reply.

Alex

> Andrew

Back to the top