[linux-distros-dev] "Incubation"

Hi,

Some of you may notice that I made a bunch of small commits just now.
In the process of testing an update site I noticed some of our features
and plugins didn't have "(Incubation)" in their names.  We need to have
this as long as we are in the incubation stage (we need to get out of it
... more on that sometime soon).  The rules around that are here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Conforming_Incubation_Branding

I think we're back to conforming status now.  Please remember to append
"(Incubation)" to any new feature and plugin names (not the IDs, just
the human-readable names) and keep as much as possible in
feature.properties and plugin.properties.

I also took the opportunity to move some more strings to .properties
files and to standardize our EPL text (some indentation was different
between features).

Take care,

Andrew

Back to the top