[linux-distros-dev] Top-level feature and builds

Hi,

What do people think of having a top-level project-wide feature?  It
will encapsulate the rest of the user-consumable features and provide an
entry point for a build.  I started one at
releng/trunk/org.eclipse.linuxtools.all.  Note that since there's no
feature for the Systemtap editor, I just included that plugin directly.

I'm helping out with the Eclipse common build infrastructure and am
using this top-level feature to drive builds of our projects.  I've got
builds happening successfully on build.eclipse.org and hope to have
results being fed into an update site very shortly.  When we've got the
build setup cleaned up a bit more, I'll post something here so you can
try it on your own machines if you like.

Andrew

Back to the top