[linux-distros-dev] Plan

Hi,

We need to have a plan in place before September 30th.  I've made an
attempt at one here:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.linux-distros

It's not overly ambitious but I think we can make it for sure.  Let's
discuss it here.  I have a few small things I want to add.  If you have
something you'd like to see done (and can commit to at the very least
helping), add to it.  At a minimum we have to do what we say.  Feel free
to edit it (plan.xml at [1]).  Tips for editing at [2].

Andrew

P.S. I'll be away from computers for two weeks starting tomorrow (yes,
it's a bad time to be away)

[1]
cvs -d:ext:<username or anonymous>@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/org.eclipse co www/linuxtools

File:  project-info/plan.xml