Re: [linux-distros-dev] SVN -> CVS?

Moving from SVN to CVS?? This is normally the other way around, CVS
has so much disadvantages compared to SVN ... Besides, Eclipse works
perfectly with SVN. I actually manage all my personal projects through
SVN, and am happy with it. The only repository I access via CVS is the
Gentoo tree, and it's a pain everytime.

Among some painful stuff in CVS: adding a directory is done instantly
(no wait for commit), no decent support for renaming, no easy support
for deletion and status listing... there are probably many more.

-1 from me. Please reconsider this decision.

Jean-Noel