Re: [linux-distros-dev] Eclipse 3.4 - new Software Update Manager

Hi,

* Hanno Meyer-Thurow <h.mth@xxxxxx> [2008-06-15 14:49]:
> But the new Software Update Manager [1] of Eclipse 3.4 requires
> some profile configuration data to work. Right now I just see an error
> message [2].

I was holding off talking to you (ie. the other distros ;) until I had
things worked out completely in Fedora.  I've been working with the p2
team to ensure things work for us.  I'm currently travelling for work
but when I get back to regular internet access I'll post what I have and
we can continue together to get a solution that works for all of us.

Andrew